Stage 2 Recipes
More Coming Soon
- 100 grams lean ground beef
- I serving melba toast, minced into crumbs
- 3 teaspoons minced parsley • ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated or minced onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180’C
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Roll into 4-5 meatballs.
- Place meatball into each well of a mini, non-stick muffin tin and fill any unused wells ½ way with water.
- Bake until lightly browned, approx. 14-18 minutes.
Variations: 1) Add fresh, chopped basil * 2) Add cayenne pepper